Tamale Hut Café Tamales
- Tamales are one of the staple foods of the Hispanic community. It’s traditions come from the early Indians of Latin American where corn became a key ingredient and a key part of the diet for native Americans. Today corn is a key eating staple the world over.
- Tamales are labor intensive using corn husks to wrap each tamale and using enough ingredients to make a tasteful Tamale. Therefore, it is very difficult to find a good made tamale.
- Tamales are eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner or late night snacks.
- Tamales are rich in corn and healthy. It is an alternative to other fast food products.
- Tamales can be microwave heated for easy consumption.
- Tamale Hut Café’s Tamales are corn husk double wrapped.
- Tamale Hut Café Tamales are steamed cooked to capture all essential ingredients and maximize taste.
- Tamales can be refrigerated for 5 days.
- Tamales can be microwaved or steamed reheated for consumption. We prefer you reheat your Tamales in a Tamale steamer pot. You can purchase your Tamale steamer pot at Tamale Hut Café.
Why Tamale Hut Café Tamales?
- The Best Tasting Tamales
- Made from Quality premium Food Products
- Hand Made and cooked to Insure Quality
- Made from Tio Tony’s and Tia Emma’s Recipe
- Priced to insure value to customers
- Tamale Hut Café Tamales will keep customers satisfied and returning for more Tamale Hut Café Tamales.